Doctor information: Korkh Nataliia Viktorivna
- M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- completed courses of advanced training on specific subjects, specifically Emergency Management of Newborns in Maternity Houses (Kharkiv Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, 2007), Medical Emergencies on Obstetrics and Gynecology (Lugansk State Medical University, post-graduate education faculty, 2010), Endoscopic Surgery (Donetsk State Medical University, Donetsk Regional Mother and Child Health Center, 2011), Fundamentals of Ultrasonic Diagnosis in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, 2013), Reproductive Endocrinology (Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, 2014), Basic Practical Skills of Small Pelvis Laparoscopy in Gynecology (Surgical Innovations Center, A.A. Shalimov Institute of Surgery and Transplantation of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, 2016), Prenatal Diagnosis of fetus congenital and birth defect in the first trimester of pregnancy (Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, 2017.)
- acquired qualification in ultrasonic diagnosis in 2016 at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education
- “I continue to upgrade my knowledge and skills. A doctor should never stop education until he/she is working.”
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- minimally invasive surgeries;
- gynecological endocrinology.
- “The main tendency is for minimally invasive treatment options and organ-preserving surgeries as well as for preserving reproduction health development, for vaccination and fetal medicine.”
- "Each patient requires an individual approach and it is challenging in obstetrics and gynecology."
- “Doctor is a professional able to find the right note with a patient.”
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “Main thing is rapport between a patient and a doctor.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The Center is equipped with advanced medical devices, uses modern diagnosis methods and creates working conditions on par with the best international standards.”