Doctor information: Hunina Nataliia Valeriivna
- M.I.Pirogov State Medical University in Vinnitsa
Areas of professional development:
- completed upgrading training courses Precertification Training on General Practice (Family Medicine);
- specialized as narcologist at the Kharkov Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- completed courses of advanced training on specific subjects, in particular Modern Approaches to Treatment of Patients with Diabetes Mellitus, Fundamentals of Medical Rehabilitation and Principles of its Organization in Outpatient Settings, Fundamentals of Medical Demography Regarding Cases of Death and Morbidity among Population Using ICD-10, Modern Aspects of Family Planning , Reform of HIV Services in Action, HIV Counseling and Testing with Rapid Tests;
- runs cosmetology courses at the Academy of Beauty and Health;
- regularly attends scientific conferences;;
- studies specialized literature and consults with colleague.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis, treatment and prevention of upper respiratory infections, diseases of gastrointestinal tract and cardiovascular system;
- periodic screenings;
- case management of patients from 14 years.
- Common complaints: acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory system, gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, disorders of the nervous and locomotor system, cerebral vascular diseases.
- “Basic trend in my professional area is implementation of clinical guidelines”.
- "I receive patients of different ages, with various complaints and with different mental conditions."
- “A good doctor is competent professional, able to ‘sense’ a patient, to earn trust, to take a personal rapport with a patient disregarding his/her age, gender and social status, to explain disease and treatment tactics in plain language.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “Sport, cosmetology and psychology are my favorites. Among authors I prefer M. Bulgakov, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Paulo Coelho and J.D. Salinger.”
- “Prophylaxis is better than treatment.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Here a doctor is encouraged to develop professionally and to expand knowledge and skills.”