Doctor information: Holenko Roksolana Ivanivna
Work experience: 22 years
- Medical Faculty of Uzhgorod State University;
- qualification in obstetrics and gynecology at Kiev Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- qualification in ultrasonography at Kiev Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- Qualification and scientific work: qualification in obstetrics and gynecology; qualification in ultrasonography; participation in scientific conferences in Ukraine and abroad.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- medical advice, diagnosis and treatment of pregnant women, supervision of pregnancy;
- extragenital pathology;
- complications in pregnancies;
- diagnostic and treatment methods in gynecology: colposcopy, cryosurgery interventions, conservative and operative treatment of cervical erosion and dysplasia, radio-wave method;
- obstetrics’ and gynecologic ultrasonography, breast ultrasound;
- prenatal diagnosis (sonography of a fetus at various stages of pregnancy);
- issues of contraception;
- insertion and removal of intrauterine devices;
- individual selection of contraceptive pills.
- ‘People turn to gynecologist with different diseases, therefore it is very important to explain each patient all the medical aspects. There is always room for self-improvement. I attend courses, lectures and workshops on a regular basis.’
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- ‘I devote all my spare time to my children and family.’
- ‘Anyone who comes to a hospital to receive treatment need to understand that he should do it for himself. Patient should make every effort to recover as soon as possible.’