Doctor information: Helia Andrii Serhiiovych
Work experience: 3 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University;
- Shupyk National Healthcare University Of Ukraine.
Areas of professional development:
- 2019 - graduated from the 3rd Faculty of Medicine, specialty "Pediatrics" of Bogomolets National Medical University;
- 2021 - completed an internship in the specialty "Pediatrics" at the Shupyk National Healthcare University Of Ukraine;
- 2022 - specialization course "Children's neurology" at the Shupyk National Healthcare University Of Ukraine;
- Study of modern scientific thematic literature, articles, magazines. Viewing scientific conferences, webinars. Attending master classes, thematic improvement courses.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- assessment of psychomotor and speech development of children up to 3 years old;
- assessment of neurodevelopmental disorders in children;
- childhood epilepsy;
- headaches, back pain in children;
- consequences of congenital, acquired, progressive organic CNS lesions in children;
- damage to the peripheral nervous system;
- enuresis, encopresis, tycotic disorders.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- pediatric psychiatry;
- rehabilitation medicine;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "Adventure novels, popular scientific historical literature, fiction, fantasy. Hobbies - traveling, board games, swimming"
- do not self-medicate;
undergo a preventive examination by a pediatric neurologist at least once in the first six months, at the age of 3;
consume information from verified, authoritative, evidence-based sources;
be attentive to the baby, observe his needs, satisfy them in a timely manner. Develop with the help of toys, pictures, sounds, exercises according to age possibilities;
if you notice a strange behavior in your child and want to inform the doctor about it, be sure to record it on video or ask people who may be nearby at that moment about it, it will make it much easier for the doctor to understand your problem.