Doctor information: Feshchenko Oksana Valeryevna
Education: Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, P. L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Areas of professional development:
- attends annual conferences of Ukrainian Scientific Medical Society of Otorhinolaryngology Doctors, master classes, professional themed schools, trainings
- reads medical literature (Ukrainian and foreign editions) and foreign publications on online resources
- has the speaking level of English
Membership in associations, attending of professional events:
- October 1–2, 2019 – attended the annual traditional autumn conference of Ukrainian Scientific Medical Society of Otorhinolaryngology Doctors “Modern achievements of otorhinolaryngology” in Lviv, Ukraine
- 2018 – “Pertinent issues of emergency medicine” research and practice conference with international participation, Kyiv
- 2018 – master class on otosurgery by the Department Chairman of the Otorhinolaryngological Clinic of Warsaw Medical University, Professor Kazimiera Niemcczyka, Kyiv
- 2019 – “Basic life support” simulation training, Kyiv
- 2020 – “Schools of evidence-based medicine” - “Antibiotic resistance during the treatment of inflammatory ENT diseases as an interdisciplinary issue” research and practice conference, Kyiv
- 2020 – workshops: “Immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases”, “Arising respiratory viruses, including the new coronavirus”, “Providing of emergency care in case of a severe acute respiratory virus infection”
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Nonsurgical treatment of inflammatory diseases of ear, throat and nose according to modern protocols.
- Palatine tonsil lacunae lavage.
- Proetz sinus lavage.
- Politzerization of auditory tubes.
- Catheterization of auditory tubes with medication delivery.
- Opening of furunculus of nose and external ear canal.
- Maxillary sinuses puncture.
Medical fields of interest:
“I adhere to good sleep, balanced diet, daily physical activity, preventive visits to a doctor.”
“I read fiction in my free time.”