Doctor information: Fandieieva Nataliia Fedorivna
Work experience: 21 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- is currently taking the specialization course in family medicine;
- continuously undergoes training and professionally improves on the advanced thematic training courses and online platforms;
- periodically holds lectures on medical topics among parents.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- treatment and preventive examinations of children from birth to 18 years;
- drawing up a vaccination plan.
- Common complaints: acute respiratory diseases, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, dermatitis.
- "Every year brings innovations to medicine (including pediatrics), and it is important to be in the subject."
- “It is important to find trusting contact with a patient’s parents and be on the same wavelength with a child.”
- “A good doctor is a professional who does his favorite thing with a sense of compassion, a desire to help, and empathy.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "In the near future, I plan to deal with family medicine."
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “Recently, I’ve been mastering a new musical instrument - a block flute, and a new sport with my youngest son - taekwondo.”
- “Trust the doctor. And, if something is not clear, immediately clarify all questions of interest.”