Doctor information: Yezhak Anton Volodymyrovych
Work experience: 18 years
- Luhansk State Medical University. Faculty of Pediatrics
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Association of Anesthesiologists of Ukraine;
- TC "Organization of assistance and treatment of victims in the acute period of burn disease";
- TC "Ultrasound in the practice of an anesthesiologist and intensive care physician";
- TC "Congenital heart defects";
- TC in Arithmology.
Areas of professional development:
- obtained the specialization "Pediatric Anesthesiology" and "Intensive Therapy";
- completed specialization in "Endoscopy" at the Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- I am improving my professional skills on the basis of the Academy after diploma education named after P.L. Shupyka;
- I constantly exchange practical experience with colleagues from the medical community of anesthesiology and intensive care;
- I participate in Ukrainian and international scientific and practical conferences, master classes, trainings;
- I follow new publications in my specialty in domestic and foreign publications.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- intensive therapy, emergency care and diagnostics for children aged 1 month to 18 years, with critical and life-threatening conditions and diseases;
- anesthetic support for planned and urgent surgical interventions of various complexity for children, using modern methods (general and regional methods of anesthesia);
- sedation for minimally invasive and instrumental studies in children;
- “A good doctor is a professional who quickly makes a competent decision in a specific clinical situation, taking into account the individual approach to every patient.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- pediatric anesthesiology and intensive care;
- "Anesthesiology and intensive care covers almost all medical areas, so the scope of personal medical interests outside the main specialty is very wide, and implies quick making of competent decisions in extreme situations on which the patient's health depends."
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “In my free time I like to travel, go in for sports and read (favorite writers Feodor Dostoevsky and Anton Chekhov are my favorite writers.”
- It is a commonplace, yet again prevention is the best treatment.
Do not engage in self-medication, but seek medical help in a timely manner.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Advanced equipment and modern methods of diagnosis and treatment as well as the opportunity to work in a team of professionals are the main strengths of the clinic.”