Doctor information: Yesypchuk Kateryna Volodymyrivna
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Regular attendance of profile conferences, workshops, and seminars on gastroenterology;
- Continuous updating of knowledge and study of modern professional information from foreign sources (UpToDate, ACG, EASL, and Medscape).
Areas of professional development:
- Internship based on Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №18 and Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №1 (2 years);
- Work at the Kyiv City Clinical Hospital as a physician (1.5 years);
- Specialization in gastroenterology based on Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №18, clinical hospital "Feofania" (6 months);
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Diagnosis and treatment of functional diseases of the digestive system: functional dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome, functional disorders of the biliary system and others;
- identification of causes and treatment of chronic diarrhea, diagnosis of food intolerance;
- correction of nutrition and treatment of chronic constipation;
- treatment of acid-dependent diseases of the digestive system;
- diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas of various etiologies;
- using only the principles of evidence-based medicine and modern recommendations for the treatment of diseases and healthy eating.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- radiological diagnostic methods (CT, MRI);
- psychology and psychotherapy.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- Hobbies: sports, travel, fiction, and nonfiction (history, physics), family care, cooking, and pets.
- "Nine-tenths of our happiness depends on health," - Arthur Schopenhauer. By following the principles of healthy eating, regular exercise, and positive thinking, you can prevent many diseases, prolong youth and ensure a high quality of life for many years.