Doctor information: Elin Andrii Feliksovych
Work experience: 35 years
- Gorky Donetsk National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- European Society of Coloproctology;
- Endoscopic Surgery society;
- Pirogov Surgical Society;
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons;
- European Crohn?s and Colitis Organisation (ECCO).
- candidate of medical sciences, associate professor;
- head of the surgical department of MM Dobrobut;
- head of the proctology center;
- the author of more than 120 scientific works, including 3 textbooks, 2 monographs, 2 inventions and 1 rational proposal.
Areas of professional development:
- a colorectal surgeon of the highest category, carries out a full range of serious surgical operations, using modern little traumatic technologies that help patients to “get back on feet” as quickly as possible;
- primary speciality in proctology;
- speciality in laparoscopic surgery;
- onsite training in laparoscopic surgery (Hamburg, Germany);
- pre-approval courses in surgery (Donetsk, Kiev);
- pre-approval courses in proctology (Kharkov, Kiev).
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- proctology: non-surgical and surgical treatment of hemorrhoids (latex ligation and photocoagulation, radio wave hemorrhoidectomy, THD); conservative and surgical treatment of anal fissures; surgery of acute paraproctitis and perianal fistula of any complexity (including LIFT and Fistula Plug); surgery of pilonidal fistula; surgery of large and small intestine with ileus, peritonitis, diverticulosis;
- reconstructive and rehabilitation surgery of intestinal stoma;
- treatment of patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease;
- laparoscopic and traditional surgery of: abdominal hernia with mesh implants installation; acute appendicitis; cholelithiasis; ileus;
- conservative and surgical treatment: acute and chronic hemorrhoids; acute and chronic anal fissure; sharp-pointed perianal condyloma; perianal itch; polyps of large and straight intestine; acute and chronic paraproctitis (perianal fistula); pilonidal fistula (dermoid branchiogenctic of sacrococcygeal zone).