Doctor information: Dubina Svitlana Pavlivna
- Donetsk National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Association of Pediatric Neurologists of Ukraine;
- regularly attends conferences, international symposia, seminars, trainings, master classes, teleconferences with the participation of leading international experts in child and adult neurology, functional diagnostics, mental and psychological development disorders in children;
- regularly improves qualification in pediatric neurology at the advanced courses.
- repeatedly participated in the international scientific conferences and symposia;
- participated in the development and implementation of more than 15 methods of treating children with organic CNS pathology;
- author and co-author of more than 15 scientific publications in medical newspapers and journalss, proceedings of the scientific and practical conferences and symposia, publications for parents;
- co-author of the monograph Scales in General and Child Neurology.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- repeatedly made presentations in the societies of pediatric neurologists and pediatricians;
- acts as trainer of paramedics and nurses;
- participated in the program Believe in Yourself about rehabilitation in children with organic CNS pathology;
- regularly trained parents in the methods of care and rehabilitation of children with organic pathology of the nervous system.
Areas of professional development:
- a pediatric neurologist of the highest category, a doctor of functional diagnostics - deals with the decoding of electroencephalograms (EEG).
- 1988: completed internship in pediatric neurology at the neurological department of the children's clinical hospital and worked as a pediatric neurologist at the city hospital polyclinic. 2004 -2016: head of the day hospital and pediatric neurologist at the Regional Clinical Scientific and Practical Center for Neurorehabilitation of Children providing counseling, diagnosis and treatment services.
- Regularly reads the latest Ukrainian and foreign publications on child and adult neurology, functional diagnostics, psychiatry, psychology and reflexology.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- delayed motor and psychoverbal development;
- sleep disorders;
- paroxysmal conditions (convulsions, loss of consciousness);
- nervous system injuries and their consequences;
- headaches of various etiologies;
- vegetative and vascular disorders;
- neurosis-like and neurotic conditions, incl. tics, stuttering;
- movement disorders (paresis) of various etiologies;
- dysfunction of the pelvic organs (enuresis, encopresis);
- pathology of the perinatal period.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I love to travel. I read a lot, prefer various genres. In music I appreciate classics, jazz and saxophone”.
- "Early diagnosis is the key to the success of treatment and rehabilitation. Parents play a decisive role in achieving a positive outcome of the child's treatment. Be patient and attentive, keep calm - the child is very sensitive to changes in your mood!"