Doctor information: Dovhodko Viktoriia Volodymyrivna
Work experience: 31 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- regular attends arrangements of Pediatric Endocrynologists Association of Ukraine and European Pediatric Endocrynologists Association;
- working over the doctoral dissertation “Child’s autoimmune thyroiditis”;
- teaching and lecturing at the Bogomolets National Medical University on a constant basis;
- 23 scientific publications, including foreign editions;
- multiple speeches on TV, radio, newspapers;
- practical study in Charite clinic in Cottbus (Germany);
- speaks English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- child’s diabetes
- growth and puberty pathology
- thyroid glands pathology (autoimmune thyroiditis, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism)
- problems of the endocrine system as the result of the crash at the Chernobyl nuclear power station.
- “The number of inventions in the field of the genetics of endocrynology diseases and metabolic syndrome has increased; and the new agents for treatment of diabetes appeared.”
- “I treat people with the diseases of the thyroid glands, diabetes, physical development abnormalities, obesity.”
- “Considering the delicate problems concerning the physical development and sexual maturation of a child”.
- “A good doctor should be a professional, a good psychologist, a sociable person”.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- laboratory diagnostics
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are traveling, tourism and books. I like reading European and Ukrainian prose, watching European films.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Here are related specialists of the highest category and coordinated work of the ancillary services”.