Doctor information: Dmitrenko Olga Vladimirovna
Education: O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University, O. O. Bogomolets Institute of Physiology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Stages of professional development:
- continuously studies medical literature and participates in conferences, workshops of Ukrainian Association of Pediatric Endocrinologists, Ukrainian Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Ukrainian Diabetes Association, Club of Endocrinological Innovations, Association of Preventive and Anti-Aging Medicine, ProImmunology professional school
- attended “Basic life support” training
- attends courses of thematic advanced training on a regular basis, including the following courses: “Gynecological endocrinology”, “Selected clinical endocrinology problems”, “Latest techniques of glycemic control and insulin administration for the patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes”, “Endocrine aspects of genital gland pathologies”
- 12/23/2019 – obtained the certificate of the medical specialist in ultrasound diagnostics
- junior research scientist of O. O. Bogomolets Institute of Physiology, “Neuroendocrine regulation of cardiovascular system”
- author of 15 publications and 1 patent
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Thyroid pathologies.
- Overweight problems.
- Problems of puberty and growth.
- Pancreatic diabetes.
Area of professional interests:
“My hobbies are music, books, traveling, gardening. I visit art exhibitions with pleasure.”