Areas of professional development:
Membership in associations and participation in professional events:
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- management of patients with heart failure;
- management of patients with stable angina of exertion of 2-3 FC;
- management of patients with paroxysmal rhythm disturbances (atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, extrasystolic arrhythmia);
- preparation of patients for surgical treatment (coronavorticography, coronary artery bypass grafting, implantation of cardiostimulator) and management after surgery;
- diagnosis and therapy of arterial hypertension;
- management of patients after acute myocardial infarction and rehabilitation period
“I am interested in many related specialties that help solve clinical problems in cardiology, including neurology, gastroenterology, psychology, myology (massage of trigger points, myofascial pain syndrome), dietetics.”
"I maintain healthy lifestyle, and go in for sports."
“I am fond of gardening and floral design. My favorite film is Mamma Mia, my favorite books are The Master and Margarita by M. Bulgakov and humorous stories by M.M. Zoshchenko. "