Doctor information: Burakov Vadim Igorevich
Donetsk National Medical University by M. Gorky
Areas of professional development:
- from 1997 to 2014 – worked in the Municipal Hospital No. 2 of Yenakiieve municipal medical and preventive treatment facility
- from 1997 to 2011 – worked as a surgeon in the operative endoscopy and lithotripsy department
- from 1999 to 2003 – worked as an oncologist in Yenakiieve Oncologic Dispensary (on a part-time basis)
- from 1999 to November 1, 2014 – worked as a chief of surgery of the Municipal Hospital No. 2 of Yenakiieve
- since 2016 – has been working in Dobrobut medical network
- Courses and internships:
- in 1996 – “Ultrasound diagnostics of abdominal organs, retroperitoneal space, small pelvis” training course, confirmed specialization in ultrasound in 2016;
- in 1997 – “Operative endoscopy” training course at Surgery Hospital Department No. 2 of Donetsk National Medical University by M. Gorky;
- in 2000 – internship on enhancement of safety and quality in surgery, Cottbus-Forst-Hannover, Federal Republic of Germany;
- in 2002 – “Endoscopic surgery in gynecology” course on the basis of the state health care institution of Voronezh oblast;
- in 2002 – “Fundamentals of interventional ultrasound” training course on the basis of Donetsk National Medical University by M. Gorky;
- in 2015 – “Oncosurgery” specialized training course on the basis of Donetsk National Medical University by M. Gorky;
- in 2016 – “Ultrasound diagnostics” specialized training course on the basis of Donetsk National Medical University by M. Gorky;
- in 2018 – “Proctology” specialized training course on the basis of Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Is a contributor to the following inventions:
- Patent No. 2039528 “A device for the adjustment of a lumen of a hollow organ”. 1995, Russian Federal Agency for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks;
- Patent No. 2044515 “Method of transplantation of renal nerve complex”. 1995, Russian Federal Agency for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks
- The author of the innovation proposal No. 3346 of 04/13/1995 “A method of cholecystectomy”
- participated in conventions and conferences of Association of Surgeons of Ukraine
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Abdominal surgery (abdominal hernias, cholelithiasis, acute appendicitis, intestinal obstruction).
- Ultrasound-guided punctures, biopsies, drainages.
- Proctologic diseases (haemorrhoid, fissures, paraproctitis).
- Pathology of mammary glands.