Doctor information: Bozhok Olha Anatoliivna
Work experience: 8 years
- Lugansk State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- regularly attends specialized conferences, advanced thematic trainings, seminars;
- reads medical literature;
- is proficient in English at the Pre-Intermediate level, continues studying English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Common complaints: acute respiratory viral infections; infectious diseases; pneumonia; bronchitis; broncho-obstructive syndromes; allergic diseases; children of the first year of life.
- “Currently, the industry is guided by international protocols for treating patients, using modern diagnostic methods.”
- “I employ the individual approach to each patient.”
- “A good doctor is a sociable, attentive and considerate professional who loves his work.”
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are to learn English and to amuse my leisure time with my family."
- "Do not self-medicate, seek medical advice in a timely manner, do not use unverified sources of information."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The advantages of the clinic are a diverse range of patients’ appeals and, accordingly, the accumulation of practical experience; the absence of a large amount of unnecessary documentation and the coordinated work of the team.”