Doctor information: Bondar Oleksandr Valentynovych
Areas of professional development:
- is a member of the Association of Surgeons of Ukraine;
- regularly takes specialization courses on pediatric orthopedics and traumatology, advanced thematic training courses on surgery;
- attends conferences on minimally invasive methods in surgery;
- has 6 rational proposals and 11 publications in scientific journals;
- has experience in conducting lectures on health education (Pravex-Bank).
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- outpatient pediatric surgery;
- including using modern minimally invasive techniques.
- “In surgery and orthopedics, high-tech tools and materials are used that can minimize the consequences of an operational traumas. The most functional treatments in pediatric orthopedics are being used.”
- “It is important to try to minimize the time of intervention. Besides, it is also necessary to make efforts to persuade a small patient to have surgery.”
- “A good doctor should be, firstly, professionally competent, and, secondly, friendly and eloquent.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- alternative medicine;
- vascular surgery.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are reading, preference, traveling. The last books that impressed me are 1984 by J. Orwell, The Dog’s Heart, The Karamazov Brothers, The Demons by F. M. Dostoevsky. I love Jack London's books. My favorite films are Devil's Advocate, Omen and other films of Richard Donner, as well as films by Gaidai and Ryazanov.”
- "Take care of the health of your own children and timely visit medical specialists.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic has created comfortable working conditions. It provides doctors with the opportunity to develop their own skills and abilities, as well as acquire new ones.”