Doctor information: Bolharskaya Svetlana Viktorovna
O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- has been working in “V.P. Komisarenko Institute of Endocrinology and Metabolism of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine” State Institution from 1994 till the present, for now – in a position of a Senior Research Scientist and Senior Diabetic Foot Department Assistant
- has been doing an internship in Northampton University (Great Britain) since 1994
- has the highest qualification grade with specialization in endocrinology
- is a member of Ukrainian Association of Endocrinologists, Ukrainian Diabetes Association, EASD
- Assistant Professor of the Department of Basic Medical Sciences of “Institute of Biology and Medicine” National Science Center of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- in 2004 obtained her Ph.D. with specialization in endocrinology
- from 2010 to 2019 – senior lecturer of the Diabetology Department of the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- senior research scientist of the Institute of Endocrinology
- from February 2020 – Assistant Professor of the Department of Basic Medical Sciences of “Institute of Biology and Medicine” National Science Center of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Pancreatic diabetes and its complications.
- The priority is the diabetic foot disease.
- Use of stem sells in the therapy of the diabetic foot disease, in particular, in case of critical ischemia of lower extremities.
Medical fields of interest:
- Endocrine surgery.
- Orthopedic purulent surgery.
“I conserve my health thanks to balanced diet, fitness and punctual periodic health examinations”.
“My favorite book is 1984 by G. Orwell, as for the films, I prefer TV series, for example, Homeland, The Knick.