Doctor information: Belska Nadiia Vitaliivna
Work experience: 22 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Thematic improvement courses: “Micro- and macrovascular complications in patients with diabetes. Diabetic foot syndrome ", "Modern problems of diagnosis of internal diseases and practical skills in the practice of a physician", "Basic provisions of insulin therapy in the practice of endocrinologist", Gynecological Endocrinology, "Medical Psychology and Psychotherapy";
- I take part in endocrinological scientific and practical conferences, attend the "Endocrinological School", seminars.
- Publications in the scientific journal "Ukrainian Medical Journal": "The importance of vitamin D for humans", "Autoimmune thyroiditis: diagnosis, treatment, prevention."
Areas of professional development:
- 1993-2000 - Bogomolets National Medical University;
- the highest category since 2015;
- worked at the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, "Scientific Center of Radiation Medicine"; Kyiv Clinical Endocrinology Center.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- thyroid diseases: diffuse goiter, nodular goiter, autoimmune diseases of the thyroid gland, hypothyroidism, thyrotoxicosis, management of pregnant women with thyroid pathology, preparation of patients for surgical treatment, management of patients after surgical treatment of the thyroid gland;
- diabetes mellitus: diagnosis, treatment (diet therapy, selection of antidiabetic drugs, correction of insulin therapy), prevention of diabetes mellitus;
- diagnosis and treatment of insulin resistance, hyperinsulinism, obesity, metabolic syndrome;
- diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the parathyroid gland, disorders of calcium-phosphorus metabolism;
- diagnosis, prevention and treatment of osteoporosis;
- diagnosis and treatment of the hypothalamic-pituitary system, adrenal glands.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- endocrine gynecology;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "In my free time I swim, I like to travel; - Favorite books: M. Bulgakov "The Master and Margarita", works by Arthur Conan Doyle."
- "I advise my patients to lead a healthy lifestyle, follow a diet, exercise, swim. Spend more time outdoors, control blood pressure. And believe in the success of treatment!"