Doctor information: Bandrina Kateryna Volodymyrivna
Work experience: 23 years
- State University in Sumy, medical faculty
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Cardiology Association;
- completed training courses Heart and Vascular Echography in N.D. Strazhesko Institute of Cardiology 2009;
- completed training courses Heart and Vascular Echography in Children and Adults in the N.M. Amosov National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery 2010;
- regularly attends national congresses, advanced training courses and specialized conferences.
Areas of professional development:
- 1999-2001 internship in "Emergency Medicine", worked as an emergency physician;
- In 2003, she received the specialization "Cardiology", worked in the specialized cardiology team of the ShMD;
- 2005-2011, she worked as a cardiologist in the Intensive Care and Cardioresuscitation Unit at Belotserki Hospital No. 1;
- 2011-2022, she worked as a cardiologist at the Boris clinic;
- 2019-2022, she worked as a senior specialist in the therapeutic service of the "Borys" clinic;
- combines the work of a cardiologist with ultrasound diagnostics.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- ultrasound diagnostics.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "Most of all I am interested in rehabilitation as a promising area of medical care development."
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are photography and painting."
- “My ways to monitor my health are sports and healthy eating.”