Информация о враче: Antonenko Viktoriya Alekseyevna
Education: Luhansk National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- graduated from Luhansk National Medical University with honors
- earned the highest expert category in surgery, the second expert category in oncogynecology
- is a member of the Association of Surgeons, Oncologists-Gynecologists of Luhansk Oblast
- attends conferences for surgeons, gynecologists-oncologists on a regular basis, including as follows:
- “Humane essence of ethics and deontology in medicine”;
- “Pertinent issues of sociomedical assessment and rehabilitation”;
- “Chronic pelvic pain syndrome: diagnostics and differentiated therapy”;
- “Podillya Oncology Days. 70th anniversary of the establishment of Khmelnytskyi Oblast Cancer Service”;
- “Synchronization of tactile and visual skills in endoscopy”;
- “Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy technique: the first steps. Surgical interventions on animal cadavers”;
- “Professional development of obstetricians-gynecologists: protocols, guidelines, innovations and practical experience”;
- “Basic life support”
- took the following courses of thematic advanced training:
- February 2017 – “Contemporary issues of urology” in at Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- 09/17–09/28/2018 – “Oncology” at National Cancer Institute;
- September 2019 – “Colposcopic diagnostics and treatment methods of cervical pathologies” at P. L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- from 2017 till 2020 was a teacher of surgery and gynecology at Lysychansk State College public institution
- continuously masters new techniques in surgery, oncogynecology
- studies new trends in diagnostics, treatment and prevention of surgical and oncological diseases
- attends research and practice conferences in Ukraine
- learns academic papers of practice surgeons, oncogynecologists
- speaks English with a dictionary, has the experience of working with foreign patients
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Surgery and ongynecology.
- Early diagnostics of surgical and oncological diseases.
- Appendicitis, acute pancreatitis, cholecystitis.
- Abscess, phlegmon, furunculus, carbuncle, whitlow.
- Benign formations (atheroma, lipoma, fibroma, papilloma).
- Benign formations of mammary glands (cysts, fibroma).
- Varicose of lower extremities.
- Obliterating atherosclerosis of lower extremities.
- Umbillical, femoral hernia, hysterobubonocele, epigastric hernia (post-operative recovery).
Medical fields of interest
Dobrobut Medical Center strengths
“The clinic gives the possibility to provide the complete medical aid to a sick person.”
Trends in surgery and oncogynecology
“Currently the incident rate of surgical and oncological pathologies increases across the population.”
Specifics of working with patients
“My task is to provide the qualified medical aid according to the standards of care, to display humanity, understanding and compassion to a sick person.”
“It is important to remember about annual preventive examinations and the importance of early diagnostics. It is necessary to live a healthy life and not to self-treat.”
“A good doctor is a doctor who provides medical aid to a patient and is happy to do his or her job, lives in his profession!”
“My hobby is sports (running, quick walk). My favorite books are: The Master and Margarita, Heart of a Dog, A Young Doctor’s Notebook by M. A. Bulgakov.