The Boris Clinic is a powerful modern diagnostic base, highly qualified staff and doctors with vast positive experience in diagnosing and treating diseases of any organs and systems. Thanks to medical staff’s experience and great feedback from patients, the Clinic is well known, and patients trust their health to it not only in Ukraine but also abroad.
In the Boris Clinic, doctors receive patients with diseases in the following areas:
- family medicine;
- surgery, including endocrinologist surgeon, vascular surgeon and thoracic surgeon.
Children may receive medical services from specialists in the following areas:
In the Boris Clinic, you can undergo diagnostic examinations with the use of all the most common informative methods of research, namely:
- MRS (magnetic resonance spectroscopy);
- ultrasound diagnostics (including EchoCg and Doppler);
- functional diagnostics (Holter monitoring, daily monitoring of blood pressure, ECG, encephalogram).
The quality of the Boris Clinic services is confirmed by the successful certification:
- as for compliance with ISO 9001: 2000 Quality Management Systems - Requirements in the field of: medical practice and clinical diagnostic research;
- adherence to the International Standard ISO 15189: 2003 (E) (Medical Laboratories - Particular Requirements for Quality and Competence).
In addition, the Clinic has its own quality control service, and Boris Clinic also participates in international quality control systems (BIO RAD - EQAS, Randox - RIQAS).
We are constantly improving the level of medical service so that our patients feel comfortable and safe at any stage of diagnosis and treatment.
A wide range of medical services
Thanks to the carefully selected staff of doctors of various medical specialties, as well as a powerful diagnostic base, which consists of modern expert-class diagnostic equipment, the Boris Clinic provides a wide range of medical services, including qualitative and quantitative tests, some of which are exclusive on the territory of Ukraine.
The Boris Clinic has adopted the world standard of modern medicine: the correspondence of the cost of medical services to their quality and effectiveness (cost-effectiveness). All patients are prescribed only grounded, proven methods of diagnosis and treatment, and their cost is justified and corresponds to the effectiveness.
Team and approaches
In the Boris Clinic, the patients are received by doctors of various specialties, i.e. professors, doctors and candidates of medical sciences, doctors of the highest category. All the doctors have extensive practical experience in many domestic and foreign medical clinics and centers. The Clinic has established a system for the exchange of experience with leading clinics of Europe and the United States, so our doctors are constantly improving their qualifications, offering patients the latest techniques and developments in the field of medicine.
In diagnostics and treatment, the doctors of the Boris Clinic are guided by the principles of evidence-based medicine grounded on international protocols and accepted in the world's leading clinics.
The Clinic participates in international clinical trials, doctors are actively involved in scientific work, publish their articles in leading Ukrainian and foreign journals.
The Boris Clinic is provided with the state-of-the-art medical equipment. Many technologies are offered to our patients for the first time ever.
For example, the Boris Clinic has such the latest-generation devices unique for Ukraine as:
- ultrasonic dissector and high-frequency argon plasma laser for removal of liver metastases by high-frequency investment ablation;
- 64-slice spiral computed tomography (CT), which allows to carry out studies of any anatomical region, including the region of the heart, as well as to examine all the vessels in the body;
- magnetic resonance imaging scanner 1.5 T Signa HDxt, which allows to carry out studies of the structure, metabolism and function of not only the brain, but also of any other organ.
Surgery rooms of the Boris Clinic are equipped with the latest-generation equipment for neurosurgical and oncological surgical interventions.
The Boris Clinic’s work is aimed at improving the health of its patients, using everything new that has been developed in the field of medicine for diagnosis and treatment and that is scientifically grounded and proven in special studies. In our Clinic, everything that contradicts the standards of evidence-based medicine is excluded.
Specially trained staff will help you to rationally use the patient's time for diagnostics and treatment, as well as organize a supply chain for all procedures and consultations to save time and money. The main task of our medical specialists is to take care of patients’ health with maximum comfort and minimum costs for them.