- consultations of medical specialists in more than 20 clinical areas;
- laboratory and instrumental diagnosis;
- vaccine prophylaxis;
- comprehensive medical care packages.
The MC pediatrics department provides care to children in the following areas:
- infectious diseases;
- orthopedics and traumatology;
The MC department for adults provides medical services to adult patients in the following areas:
- therapy and family medicine;
The MC offers ultrasound examination of the following organs and systems:
- abdominal cavity (liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen);
- pyloric stomach region;
- kidneys, bladder, pelvic organs;
- thyroid, breast, thymus, salivary glands;
- hip joints, soft tissues, pleural cavities;
- dopplerography of vessels.
The MC laboratory collects biological materials (blood, urine, mucous secretions and others) for receiving general clinical, biochemical and bacteriological indicators. The laboratory conducts immunological and hormonal tests.
Consultations of Doctors
The MC family doctors and medical specialists with extensive practical experience and profound theoretical background provide medical care to the patients. The highly professional clinical team uses modern international clinical guidelines underlain by the evidence-based medicine principles.
Vaccination is the only way to prevent many dangerous diseases. The MC medical specialists will help to compose a personalized vaccination schedule and perform check-up before vaccination. We use only high-quality vaccines of the top world manufacturers.
Services available in the MC:
- infant management according to modern standards with comprehensive diagnosis and safe vaccination;
- diagnosis of allergies, treatment of acute and chronic allergic diseases, correction of basic therapy for bronchial asthma, hay fever, atopic dermatitis;
- diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders (gastroesophageal reflux disease, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, chronic gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic hepatitis);
- counseling for various neurological disorders;
- diagnosis and treatment of ENT disorders: diagnostic endonasal video endoscopy, early diagnosis of hearing disorders based on the complex impedancemetry data; diagnosis and treatment of the upper respiratory tract diseases: diseases of the lymphopharyngeal ring (adenoiditis, hypertrophy of adenoid vegetations, acute and chronic tonsillitis), treatment of diseases of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses (rhinoadenoiditis, rhinosinusitis, ethmoid sinusitis, frontal sinusitis and maxillitis), complex treatment of auditory tube, middle and outer ear disorders with extensive use of physiotherapy procedures (phonophoresis, electrophoresis, laser therapy, magnetic laser and others); comprehensive examination and preventive therapy of children with recurrent rhinoadenosinusitis and chronic tonsillitis;
- treatment of injuries, application of functional immobilization using modern hydropolymer dressing, treatment of spinal and thoracic deformities, posture disorders, diagnosis and treatment of hip dysplasia, diagnosis and treatment of pathological settings and deformities of extremities;
- diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchial asthma), assessment of external respiratory function;
- diagnosis and treatment of the endocrine system disorders (diseases of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, diabetes mellitus) in children.