Most doctors of the subdivision are specialists of the higher and first qualification category, candidates of medical sciences who have sufficient work experience in the leading medical institutions of Kyiv and underwent training in famous foreign children's medical centres.
Patients of this Policlinic may receive consultation of the following medical specialists: paediatrician, children's neurologist, children's ophthalmologist, children's dentist, children's infectious disease specialist, children's dermatologist, children's cardio-rheumatologist, children's gastroenterologist, children's allergist, children's endocrinologist, children's surgeon, children's psychiatrist, children's pulmonologist, children's haematologist, children's immunologist, children's nephrologist, children's orthopaedist-traumatologist, children's urologist, children's gynaecologist, physiotherapist, children's psychologist, speech therapist, physical therapist.
Adults may also receive medical aid here: outpatient examination is provided by family doctors and obstetricians/gynaecologists.
The Policlinic is equipped with modern X-ray and ultrasound equipment which allows running complex expert examinations due to achieving best-quality images. The Policlinic offers ultrasound diagnostics of diseases of the abdominal cavity organs, kidneys, pelvic organs, heart, vessels (with the help of doplerography), joints, soft tissues, thyroid, thymus, mammary glands, lungs, neurosonography, ultrasound diagnostics of the pregnant.
Paediatrics inpatient department
The inpatient department is situated on the first floor and has 10 comfortable single wards.
In every chamber present:
- a functional bed is an individual sanitary knot and shower booth
- a refrigerator
- a conditioner
- a plasma screen with the dvd-system
- heating of floor
- telephone and Wi-Fi
Policlinic's priority areas
- medical supervision of children up to one year of age in the Policlinic and at home according to modern standards, provision of the comprehensive complex of diagnostic measures and safe vaccination;
- effective comprehensive treatment of eye diseases in children;
- diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the heart-vascular system in children (heart rhythm disorders, blood pressure problems, detection of early signs of heart problems, running day and night observation of blood pressure and electrocardiogram indicators).
Convenient and comfortable service
The Policlinic has comfortable waiting rooms, room for nursing children, cafes and a game room. Easy-going experienced receptionists and administrators will help you make an appointment with the doctor and, in necessary, will provide you with detailed information on the Policlinic's operation.